Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
The business development officer’s duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Engage in market research in order to identify new opportunities for business
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Participate in forums related to the industry; conferences and client discussions.
- In other words, act as a representative of the company.
- Education: B.Sc, HND, preferably in Business Administration or related course.
- Experience: Proven track record with a minimum of 3 years of experience in business development, sales and marketing.
- Business team management
- Business proposal writing
- Market penetration ideation
- Client engagement
- Market research
- Client retention ideation
- Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
16th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a properly written Application Letter, up-to-date CV (with details that conform to the expectations required for this role) in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Failure to respect this rule will imply outright disqualification.
- Location Abuja,Abuja,Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND