Business Development Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be required to carry out the following functions as an Accountant among others:
- Marketing and selling Company’s products and services to customers through field visits, in-house calls, internet, and other marketing channels.
- Drive demand for the company’s product portfolio
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Recommending and explaining our services and products to clients based on their perceived needs
- Verifying and preparing customer information & documentation to fulfil KYC requirements.
- Following through the process of opening & closing clients’ accounts, processing transactions, booking deals, and liquidation instructions
- Take personal responsibility and initiative to pursue Loan recovery on all accounts under your portfolio
- Cross-selling other financial services and products, such as risk assets to existing and prospective clients. Also, referring clients to in-house
- Minimum of a B. Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any other Management Sciences course from a reputable university
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Financial Institutions.
3rd October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND