Business Development Officer
Location: Alausa / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are recruiting for the post of Business Development officer that is passionate about doing extraordinary things and changing the status quo of the Travel agency.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities.
- B2B sales, marketing, and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of online and offline publication of all marketing concepts in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- To ensure speedy acquisition, management and retention of all target clients
- Work with senior team members to promote the brand name and covert sales.
- HND qualification
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or a relevant business development role.
- Must be very smart, confident, charismatic, agile and business savvy.
- 2 – 3 years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Time management, planning and negotiating skills.
- N50,000 monthly.
9th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Alausa / Ikeja, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 NGN 10000-50000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND