Business Development Officer
Locations: Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi & Bauchi
- We are looking for young and enthusiastic Business Development officers, who skilled in maintaining and creating new business for the company.
- Create and develop new businesses for the company
- Promote the company’s pension products and services to the customers
- Initiate and maintain business conversations with prospective clients and customers
- Identify new businesses for the company which suit its services.
- Researching for organisations,individuals and companies for business partnership.
- Planning and overseeing new business initiatives
- Work in accordance with the company’s aims and objectives.
- Contacting potential clients and customers via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Researching the needs of companies and learning who makes decisions
- Monitor, review and analyze strategies in marketing, sales, advertising and other fields of operations.
- Engage customers in business discussions and benefits they stand to gain
- Follow up regular meetings with both active and prospective clients.
- Create and update client profiles
- Initiate plans for client companies to achieve profits and reduce losses.
- OND / NCE qualifications only.
- Must be able to generate businesses and ideas for the company
- Must be very smart, dynamic and excellent in communication
- Must be a goal achiever
- Must have the tenacity and courage to approach prospective clients and customers
- Must be between 18 to 28 years of age
- Applicant must reside in Imo, Bayelsa, Borno, Kogi, Bauchi
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Location Imo/Bayelsa/Borno/Kogi/Bauchi NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification OND