Job Code: BE/11/010
Location: Keffi, Nassarawa
Job Type: Full Time
- Business Executives are high level sales professionals tasked with the responsibility of identifying new sales leads, promotion & sales of company’s products and maintaining good customer relationship.
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services in your territory/region
- Develop, design and Implement business strategies
- Responsible for getting new business and closing of deals
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the same for the company
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Develop retail strategies in line with the company’s unique products for each region
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Shall work closely with team members to achieve organizational goals and objective
- Build a well trained and motivated work force committed to achieving the company’s corporate objectives
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Prepare and present Monthly Performance Report (MPR) to Executive Management
- Provide timely feedback to the Chief Responsibility Officer (CRO) regarding performance, sales activity reports
- Build strong relationship with prospects and existing clients providing on time service to issues that rise with a strict adherence to customer service standards.
- B.Sc. or HND certificate in Insurance, Accounting, Business Administration, English, or any other field of study and from a recognized university. Master’s Degree in a relevant field Is an added advantage.
- 5 years and above working experience in the banking sector or in the Sales & Marketing field or in a structured business environment
- Must possess strong customer relationship skills
- The BE must have the ability to work with little or no supervision and meet set targets.
- Very attractive salary and commission.
- Staff accommodation is available at Regional offices locations Pan Nigeria and in other West African Countries.
- Free transportation allowance for the first 3 three (three) months of employment.
15th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and Code” as subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Keffi, Nassarawa NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND