Business Facilitation Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role you will be responsible to support surgical and clinical cases and demonstrate your business sales and training acumen.
- Your ability to create, manage and maintain strong relationships with professional healthcare providers, which includes surgeons, audiologists, hospitals, speech therapists and clinics, is critical to the success of the role.
- Sales activity– prospecting for opportunities with new and existing customers with a focus on our entire product portfolio. You will demonstrate successful relationship building with healthcare providers (ENT Doctors, Audiologists Speech/Language therapist etc), collaborate with State and Federal Government agencies, foundations, Non-Governmental/Donor organizations and demonstrate credibility with key accounts.
- Business Growth – Surpassing the company’s current business reach and targeted revenue by identifying, developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders to drive increased business opportunities.
- Clinical Support – demonstrating the potential to provide product expertise to recipients and professional customers while working on building strong business relationships with the latter, by applying knowledge gained through clinical and product training, such as candidacy criteria, in-depth product knowledge of the company’s internal product offerings, product features, brand benefits and software proficiency.
- A good University Degree in Sales Marketing or any related field.
- 3-5 years of Medical Device Sales experience, specialty Pharma experience and/or Certificate of Clinical Competency or Hearing Healthcare industry experience.
- Ability to conduct appropriate level conversation with multidisciplinary Healthcare Professionals (HCPs).
- Demonstrated flexible work style and ability to work well independently as well as in a team setting.
- Outstanding communication skills – oral, written and presentation. Demonstrated ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders with a sense of urgency.
- Proven track record of building and nurturing stakeholder relationships – internal and external.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel locally and internationally as needed for training and territory support.
- A good understanding of hearing implantable solutions and services.
- Significant experience working with or within ENT or hearing aid industries.
- Prior experience in a multinational organization within the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries.
- Audiological background.
N250,000 / month.
27th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 USD 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND