Business Head, Opinion Polling Centre
- The Organization is currently recruiting for the role of a Business Head for our Opinion Polling Centre. The ideal candidate would be required to contribute to the management, operation and performance of the Opinion Polling Centre to ensure it meets its targets and supports the delivery of organisational and strategic goals
- Manage project resources and risks, develop measures to mitigate project risk especially for sensitive projects, promote communication and collaboration within teams to ensure the effective running of projects.
- Develop project reports, press releases and PowerPoint presentations.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Manage the day-to-day activities in the Polling Unit to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Contribute to research project development; coordinating all project plans, processes and ensuring alignment with general project objectives; providing technical support and guidance for field work.
- Design and oversee research project methodologies and implementation plans for donor organizations, development organizations, private and government agencies.
- Support all market, social, health, political, governance, research, as well as monitoring and evaluation assignments.
- Manage implementation of projects ensuring that deliverables are timely, within budget and at the highest level of quality standards.
- Respond to request for proposals, drafting proposals and presenting proposals to clients.
- Oversee all Polling Centre staff; assign and allocate resources to achieve specific business results.
- Implement operational strategies through needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity building and cost/benefit analysis to enhance resource management.
- Organize capacity building sessions, workshops, and trainings for Research Analysts to ensure effective project implementation.
- Coordinate performance management process for the team, monitor professional development and performance appraisal for analysts and team leads.
- Engage, build and manage relationships with various stakeholder groups such as existing and potential clients etc.
- Oversee content development, creating and launching press releases and liaising with members of the media to set up interviews with company representative.
- Master’s in a related field (Business, Marketing, Project Management etc.) preferred
- B.Sc (Business & Admin, Arts, Social Sciences)
- Ideal candidates should possess 5+ years of experience in a similar role and should have managed a team/department.
- Strong understanding of Polling, Research and Project Management
9th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month