Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer
- Data sourcing, cleansing, transformation, analysis and reporting within a Business Intelligence environment
- Design and develop database solutions
- Design and develop visually attractive reports using various BI platforms
- Data integration development using ETL tools
- Document operational procedures.
- Tertiary degree, diploma or certificate in a related field (BSc Computer Science, B.IT or Informatics related degrees)
- 3 – 5 years’ working experience as a BI Developer, Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Database Developer and/or Technology Consultant
- Experience in the financial services and/or retail industry will be beneficial
- Knowledge in the following technologies, tools, disciplines and methodologies:
- Data Warehousing, data consolidation and reporting
- Dimensional Modeling
- Ralph Kimball Methodologies
- Microsoft SQL Server Databases and related tools including:
- SSRS – SQL Server Reporting Services
- SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services
- SSAS – SQL Server Analysis Services
- MDX (Multidimensional Expressions) Language knowledge
- Azure and related resources such as Azure Data Factory and DevOps
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) Knowledge
- Tableau Desktop, Power BI, QlikView and/or Qlik Sense and other BI Tools
- Oracle Databases and related development tools.
Key Skills Required:
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business intelligence solutions
- Data staging, preparation and cleansing
- Data integration with ETL tools
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Data analyst : 3 to 4 years
- Powerbi : 3 to 4 years
- Database developer : 3 to 4 years.
- Business Analysis and Requirements gathering
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Knowledge of the following will be beneficial:
- Agile Development methodologies with working experience in such an environment
- Advanced Analytics: Alteryx, Python and R, AI and Machine Learning
- Big data: Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, Uzi, Hadoop and Spark
- RPA and related tools such as UI Path.
16th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND