Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
The following vacancy exists in a small / medium scale enterprise engaged in food and beverage chain services. Suitably qualified candidates who have the following qualification and are passionate in adding value to their employer’s bottom line, and enjoy professional growth therefrom, should apply:
- Candidate must be between 30-35 years of age;
- Must possess at least an HND / B.Sc in Accounting/Auditing;
- Must have worked in a food chain with its attendant financial processes/procedures;
- Must have a good knowledge of finance, accounting, warehousing and stock management; Must also possess good and cognate experience in Auditing;
- Must be able to set these procedures and ensure that they are fully implemented;
- Must be an honest and hardworking individual with sound references and good reputation.
- The possession of a professional certification in accounting, finance or auditing at whatever level would be an added advantage.
7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a typewritten application letter, accompanied with well-structured CV, with relevant qualifications attached to the “Manager, HR” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: The interview location is in Port Harcourt, Rivers State but the first point of service would be in Owerri, Imo State and a duly qualified candidate with good knowledge of the Owerri Capital City and its environs would be an added advantage.
- Location Owerri, Imo NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND