- The Business Development Manager is a senior role in the organization, and as such has some important duties and responsibilities to fulfill, with both short and long-term goals to achieve.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Generate liabilities and investment advice.
- Manage the loan portfolio of the organization.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Writing business proposals as well as negotiating with stakeholders.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Following Fashion industry trends locally and internationally.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- HND/BSc with a minimum of 2.1
- Minimum of 6 years working experience with a Luxury Brand.
- Fashion industry experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills are highly necessary.
Soft Skills Required:
- High-level communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict resolution.
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
- Experience working skills to exceeding targets.
30th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Manager” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND