Job Title: Business Office Assistant
Location: AGEGE LAGOS
We are looking for a competent Business Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
What does an office assistant do?
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, Virtual Assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
30th March , 2023.
How To Apply
Interested/qualified applicant should send cv to email@example.com
- Location Agege
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND