Business Operations Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Establish and monitor operations performance management metrics, policies, and processes
- Design, and build customized dashboards to manage and monitor the interdepartmental process and third party support performance.
- Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data
- Analyze and interpret performance data and reports to identify trends and generate appropriate courses of action
- Recommend and establish efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, process owners, external stakeholders etc.
- Provide key performance data related to products, channels, and process owners.
- Conduct periodic Gap analysis for the different departments within the organization, to ensure continuously improvement.
- Assist team members with reports and data extraction when needed
- Contribute to the delivery of the unit overall targets.
- Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment of initiatives aimed at operational excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 years Working Experience.
- Competencyin data analysis & reporting
- High standards of accuracy & precision with excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to think critically, strategically & act tactically
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- Accountability and relationship management
- Data Presentation and communication skills
- Quantitative skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND