Business Operations Executive
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To drive administrative tasks towards growth of market share, defend existing relationships through Operational excellence and institute operational best practices within the field sales force to help achieve the business revenue targets.
- Support the management of strategic clients and partner relationships and ensure that they are serviced as per the service level agreements to ensure ongoing satisfaction and loyalty towards the brand.
- Collect, collate and analyze data from a variety of sources and use the insights gained to provide recommendations to the business to drive continuous improvement of services delivered.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to improve business practices and process within own work area
- Participate in user acceptance tests and internal pilot of services with view of providing outcomes & recommendations for improvement
- Develop and deliver operational plans in line with the business strategy to ensure the consistent delivery of services as per the SLA.
- Support the development of new service architecture, taking into account past learnings, existing infrastructure and specific user requirements to drive the consistent delivery of services as per the SLA and or OLA.
- Monitor existing service operations, adherence to SLAs/OLAs and serve as liaison with the Core Operations and Service Delivery teams to deliver requisite services to clients
- Generate and distribute periodic performance review reports to internal stakeholders including complying with regulatory report rendition
- Identify service trends, to inform enhancements and drive improved performance of services
- Serve as listening posts from multiple sources and provide feedback to relevant internal stakeholders for product improvement and improved customer service
- Oversee the onboarding of new agents through own & 3rd party channels to drive the growth and increase reach of IFIS.
- Coordinate all agent related activities including training, awards and forums to drive the continuous engagement and retention of agents.
- Facilitate the distribution of merchandising, other administrative and promotional collateral to the correct agent locations and regions to ensure consistency and visibility of the brand.
- Ensure the relevant KYC and compliance of IFIS operational activities with set internal processes and regulatory guidelines
- Organisation of IFIS (hard& soft) clients records for easy retrieval & reference for audits.
- Academic Qualification(s): First Degree in any discipline.
- Experience (Number of relevant years): 2 years’ experience in Field Sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND