Business Operations Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- Coordinates business projects with other operation managers.
- Develops appropriate methods by which departments within the company will communicate.
- Determines the best products to sell and those products’ value.
- Facilitates headhunting and other modes by which to procure additional resources.
- Monitor stock orders, deliveries, warehousing and utilization efficiencies through enforcement of standard operating procedures.
- B.Sc in Business Management or relevant field
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- The ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Exceptional communication skills
- Individual must be IT savvy
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV in Ms Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos Island, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND