Business Sales Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting Sales Data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Forecasting demand, revenue, and expenses.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Marketing is an added advantage
- CBAP certification is a strong advantage
- Experience in sales analysis.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM Software.
- Proficiency in using Power Bi
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Projection and forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
1st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND