About the job
We are looking for a Business Sales Specialist to join our team of Bolt Business. You’ll be the face of Bolt Business, identifying potential clients, getting them excited about the possibilities, then negotiating and signing them.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
About The Role
Bolt Business is growing fast, with plans to 10X the business and we expect this to be a multi €BN+ part of Bolt. Operating in more than 40 countries, with :100 people in the Bolt Business team already, we’re continuing to ramp up globally, aiming to be 300+ this year.
We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience of B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business in Tunisia. We need a superstar who knows how to sell, with a history of great results. You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious. In this role you’ll get plenty of autonomy, authority and you’ll be closing big deals every day with real businesses, with a great scope for growth and impact. It’s an amazing time to join! If you’ve worked in high-growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Responsible for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, reaching out, taking meetings and deal closing
- Proactive sales of Bolt Business solutions into the SME and mid/large size business space
- Achieve growth and smashing sales targets
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop your biggest clients, mature and settle your newly won deals, before passing them on the account management team
- Give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business solutions
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 2-4+ years of successful previous experience as a Sales Representative, Sales Lead or Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets in a B2B environment
- A self-starter, keen, ambitious and hungry to get results. Relentless and experienced in identifying target leads, reaching out and generating sales from cold leads
- Excellent communication skills in both English and local language
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience of religiously using a CRM (Pipedrive would be advantageous)
- Experience onboarding clients and doing some account management with larger signings
- Organized, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND