: Call Center Agent
Location: Eleyele, Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Management and resolve customer complaints
- Sell products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Process orders, forms, and application
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates should possess minimum of OND in Business Administration or in any Social Science course
- Must have 2-3 years work experience as a call center agent or work in similarrole
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “CALL AGENT” as the subject of the email.
- Location Ibadan,Oyo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND