Call Centre Quality Assurance Specialist
- The Quality Assurance Specialist will monitor service and sales calls to assess employee demeanour, technical accuracy, sales performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- This individual will be responsible to develop, create and implement call centre processes and procedures manual as needed.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a Quality assurance scorecard for evaluating and grading of customer interactions.
- Develops and conducts targeted group and/or individual coaching sessions that address service quality deficiencies and/or improvement opportunities.
- Provides structured and timely recommendations through verbal and/or written feedback to the Customer success management team.
- Analyse service incident data, emails, voice clips, and customer surveys to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet pre-established performance standards within the team.
- Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Prepares and analyses quality assurance reports for management staff review.
- Conduct compliance monitoring to ensure the team adheres to all team/company processes.
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of products, including performance and functional requirements of the Customer Success team.
- Drive innovation and optimize processes to improve the efficiency of team performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Work experience in a call centre, preferably in a technical environment.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications indicating and stating why you are a good fit (attach an updated copy of your CV and Cover Letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Call Centre Quality Assurance Specialist” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja,Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND