Call Centre Supervisor
Job Reference: ADV/LAF/0002
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: Internal and External
Main Purpose of the Position
- Call Center Supervisor help train and motivate and supevise call center representatives as they answer questions, handle complaints, and provide support for clients.
- They monitor representative progress, and coach them to cultivate the knowledge and skills to provide excellent service to customers.
Essential Job Duties
- Training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- The role and tasks will evolve with the growth of the organization.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences, Management sciences, Engineering or Arts.
- Certification in Customer Service is an advantage.
- At least five (5) years work experience as a call centre agent / team leader.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations and negotiation skills.
- Tactfulness; self-disciplined; resolute and Value driven.
- Pragmatic and meticulous in processes and procedures; Ability to relate effectively across different levels of authority.
- Time conscious and purposeful.
17th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ibadan, Oyo, Oyo USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND