Cameraman / Video Editor
- Management Manufacturing
- Online Media
- Broadcast Media
- Media Production
- Work with the Content Creation Team in shooting distinctive videos and capture high quality photographs.
- Edit raw footage content with nice sound effects and colour grading for producing of high quality and captivating video output
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Utilize technical know-how in selecting, assembling, positioning, operating and managing Cameras, lightings and other equipment.
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Minimum of 2 years Proven work experience as a Cinematographer / Video Editor – operating relevant equipment and editing software packages (e.g. GV Edius, Adobe Premiere PRO, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Sound knowledge of filming with a creative mind and excellent communication skills
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Social Media skills.
- A strong portfolio of previous Video editing work done is a compulsory.
31st September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month