Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The potential graphic designer will develop concepts by examining appropriate data and materials.
- Design and submit samples of art arrangement, size, type size and style to demonstrate topics.
- Ability to use different design tools, especially Canva, to prepare and complete art.
- Coordinate with external agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and coworkers.
- Take part in team efforts by completing tasks as needed.
- Make a layout and design decisions with clients.
- Use software like Adobe photoshop to create a wide range of images, cartoons and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Review final layouts and make suggestions for modification.
- B.Sc in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proficiency with the use of Canva.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing applications such as Adobe Photoshop, e.t.c.
- Possess the ability to both give and receive constructive criticism.
- Knowledge of computer-aided design.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Marketing, production, website design, corporate branding, product packaging, ads and multimedia design.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and result oriented.
- Creative and Decision-making skills.
- Time management skills with the capacity to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Location Lekki, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND