Card Operations Intern (Sorting Team)
Employment Type: Temporary
About the Role
- We are looking for Card Operations Interns who will be responsible for preparing, sorting, and dispatching cards to our customer’s through our delivery partners.
What you’ll be doing (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Receive card boxes from Secure ID
- Count the number of cards received and compare it with the data quantity(Ability to reconcile stocks or items).
- Each intern picks the states assigned to them and confirms using the name, address, and phone number, sorting according to regions.
- After confirmation, package the cards together and prepare them for the delivery partner
- Resolving customer complaints, and escalating issues, ensure resolution before closing conversations
- Tracking the status of cards delivered, yet to be delivered or in transit
- Communicate delivery issues with delivery partners
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in the use of Google sheets or Microsoft excel
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas
- Applicants must have NYSC certificate
- Applicants must between the ages of 18 to 25
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND