- Assisting with personal care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise
- Basic food preparation: preparing meals, shopping, housekeeping, laundry, and other errands
- General health care: overseeing medication and prescriptions usage, appointment reminders and administering medicine
- Mobility assistance: help with getting in and out of a wheelchair, car or shower
- Personal supervision: providing constant companionship and general supervision.
- Transportation: driving to and from activities, running errands, and help getting in and out of wheelchair-accessible vehicle
- Emotional support: being a stable companion and supporter in all matters personal, health-related and emotional.
- Care for children: responsible for providing nurturing care to one or more children.
- Care for the elderly: orienting or grounding someone with AlzheimerТs disease or dementia, relaying information from a doctor to family members
- Back-up care (or respite) services: providing other caregivers a break
- Home organization: help with organizing, packing or cleaning for a trip, or general house care and cleaning
- Health monitoring: following a care plan and noticing any changes in the individualТs health, recording and reporting any differences.
- Required age: 18 – 45.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum of SSCE with Certifications in Caregiving.
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 years.
- Other information: Relevant Certification is an advantage.
30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification SSCE