- Handles all customer payments and credit transactions.
- Arranges and stacks cash neatly in the safe.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of cashbook.
- Handles daily cash remittance.
- Attend meetings and trainings as scheduled.
- Operate point of sale system and keeps assigned area fully clean.
- Assists customers and answers questions in a friendly manner.
- Follow all established procedures for documenting errors in cashing procedures.
- Set up, break down, stock, replenish and maintains cash register station.
- Handles petty cash and reimbursibles.
- Keeps cash office locked when not around and safeguards key.
- Close accounts properly before handing over to the next cashier on duty.
- Enters all postings into the appropriate accounts using the company software.
- Applicant should possess H.N.D or B.Sc Accounting or any related management discipline.
- Applicant should possess relevant knowledge and experience of atleast one year .
- Applicant must be resident in Warri or Benin as that is where factory is located.
- Applicant must display high level of integrity, high mathematical accuracy, must be very analytical, focused, friendly and above all teachable.
- Applicant must be very familiar with the use of a computer system and all microsoft applications.
- Applicant must have sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be female and within the age of 23-30 years.
4th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Delta, Delta, Delta NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND