Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in eCommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Graphic Design Skills: Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Design Skills will an added advantage.
30th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ajao Estate, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND