CCCM CRM Officer
About the job
- This position falls under the direct management of ACTED’s CCCM Team Leader and CCCM Program Manager
- ACTED’s CCCM CRM Officer will play an integral part of the camp management team of ensuring that all inhabitants of the camp are living a safe, secured and dignified life. This will require constant interaction with the camp community, coordination, monitoring and understanding the protection risks and challenges faced in the camp.
- The CCCM CRM Officer will assist the CCCM officers/CCCM Database assistant in camp activities such as camp committee creation, surveys and assessments, assisting in data collection, leading outreach campaigns.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
Establishment and Management of the Feedback Mechanism for all ACTED Humanitarian Projects:
- Handling of the CRM phone lines
- Receive complaints and feedback via the CRM toll free line.
- Respond to enquiries from program beneficiaries
- Refer program specific complaints to CRM focal points.
- Build staff awareness and commitment to a complaints mechanism, ensuring that all SOPs and ACTED core policies are respected.
- Ensure regular maintenance of complaints and feedback database/information System and ensure information is shared on a regular basis
Management of the Hotline System:
- Address the queries of callers using setup hotline while respecting ethical and professional behavior in accordance with the ACTED standard operating procedures and HAP guidelines.
- Lodge all feedback, complaints and response in the CRM database
- Support to ensure complaints are closed within the appropriate timeframe
- Ensure CRM database is forwarded to the CRM officer on monthly basis and important complaints on toll free line reported immediately
- Ensure confidentiality of complaint data is respected
- Provide accurate information related to the subject callers matter and other related Ongoing activities.
- Ensure accurate recording of all the data related to the callers in the hotline data base and understand Action Against Hunger programs/projects
Objective 3: Reporting and Referrals:
- Submit internal, and accurate reports to the concerned programs/projects. The reports will be submitted weekly, or daily according to the urgency of the call; include monthly recommendations, if needed, to projects/programs and program managers as received.
- Accurately refer cases internally within the departments of the ACTED – with the support of the CRM OFFICER- following the standard operating procedures set for the referral system within the base
- Follow-up and receive weekly feedback, and case status progress related to the internal cases referred to the programs/projects. Ensure all documents and actions taken are documented, and feedback is given back to the caller.
- CRM officer: Technical hierarchical relationship – exchange of information, collaboration, coordination
- Project Manager: Operational hierarchical relationship– exchange of information, reporting, collaboration, coordination
- Project Officers: Ensure exchange of information, collaboration and coordination.
- M&E Field Assistants: Manage M&E Field Assistants to ensure exchange of information, collaboration and coordination.
- Other ACTED M&E staff: exchange of information, collaboration and coordination.
- All employees should master ACTED’s core Principles: Independence, Neutrality, Non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, Ethics, Professionalism, anti-Corruption, Transparency and Accountability. Moreover, we also expect the following:
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Completion of university degree in Database, Humanities, Social Studies, or another relevant degree
- Minimum two years of experience in international and/or local NGO; ideally involved in the direct implementation of field level humanitarian assistance to refugees or IDPs.
- Experience in community services, women empowerment, youth activities, protection, distribution or registration.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Nigerian displacement context.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-playing skills.
- Highly flexible, with the ability to use initiative.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Understanding of gender, protection and human rights.
- Commitment to promoting gender equality.
- Proficiency in English and local language, both oral and written.
- Experience in working with national partners, local/government authorities, and UN organizations.
- Experience, including leading/supervising subordinate staff, organizing activities and report writing.
- Experience in training and capacity-building of staff.
- Experience in CCCM, including Introduction to CCCM Training.
- Preferable experience operating in a refugee/IDP camp environment.
- Knowledge of logistics and procurement processes.
- Contract length: 6 Months
- Level: D2-1 (national contract)
- Start date: As soon as possible Desirable
14th October, 2019.
Hot to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
- ACTED considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, colour, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
- CVs will be review on rolling bases.
- Due to the large numbers of expected applicants ACTED will only inform shortlisted candidates. We apologise for the inconvenience. Only short-listed applicants will be invited for written test and oral interview.
- For general information about ACTED, please consult: www.acted.org
- Location Borno, Borno, Borno USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND