CCNA – B2B Country Distribution Manager, Nigeria / Ghana
Position ID: 15833
Job Category: Sales
Job Level: Specialist / Professional
Employment Type: Not Indicated
Job Purpose and Summary
- Set budgets per each Product Group, based on product/area strategy, product planning and market analysis, to meet company MTP (Midterm plan) growth objectives for the region.
- Liaise with Product Managers to proceed with Product Launching, implement product strategy, and provide a proper feedback to Canon Head office.
- Plan marketing activities in coordination with Product Managers.
- Undertake regular market assessments and monitor/report on competitor activity.
- Visit Business Partners on a regular basis to provide visible support and assistance where required
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition.
- We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us.
- You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
What we give:
- Monitor and review monthly sales performance for total and individual product group and area.
- To ensure smooth sales movements in line with the agreed sales plan.
- Take appropriate remedial action to support CCNA (Canon Central and North Africa) Area Sales.
- Collect and analyze individual Business Partner local sales, stock and current ordering situation every month, with local market information.
- Negotiate with Business Partners based on the proper market / ordering analysis and collect firm orders from individual Business Partners every month, in order to achieve the termly budget/target.
- Take special marketing support action for tenders, campaign prices etc. through proper internal decision-making process in cooperation with Product Managers.
- Support smooth communication and workflow between Operations and Area Sales.
- Support for monthly procurement, shipment and payment negotiation with Business Partners.
- Full fill the role as updater of the market situation and trouble-shooter for assigned Business Partners, through regular contact/visit to and from Africa Business Partners.
- Negotiate the Sales budget, discuss and agree with Business Partners re annual targets and termly sales plans internally and externally, together with the requisite marketing plan/budget (products/pricing/promotion).
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Managers to draw up CCNA action plans for country support and regional marketing/sales activity and fix Marketing expense budget, in line with Turnover and budget guidelines, to stimulate awareness and sales achievement.
What We Ask
Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning:
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable
- Strong B2B sales experience with proven track record and success- essential
- 6 to 10 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor) – very desirable
- Background and knowledge of local market environments – essential
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language – essential
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B, Printing & Solutions Industry in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- B2B Work experience in the mentioned assigned region – very desirable.
- High level of written and spoken communications in local language and English – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
- Based in Nigeria – essential.
You will need:
- Drive for results
- Focus on the customer
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate effectively
- Negotiate & Influence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND