Location: Onne, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Supervise and coordinate all activities/operations of the CCTV control room 24/7(Night/Day Shift).
- Receive and monitor mails/tasks as well as information on areas of threats and escalate for management action
- Record and track all reported, and sighted incidences in the Logbook and ensure computer software applications are properly maintained.
- Monitor 24/7, the surveillance cameras on site and escalate threats or malfunction of cameras to IT department and follow up for prompt resolution of the issues. Ensure the security management is informed as well.
- Train the guards deployed to control room and ensure absolute security and enforcement of restricting all unauthorised entries.
- Respond to fire emergency alarm from fire panel and clearance
- Prompt liaison with external stake holders using emergency contacts on both safety and security emergencies.
- Maintain all keys, documents and emergency appliances, equipment, procedures and standards in the control room.
- Ensure control room standard operating procedures are always complied with by the operators
We are looking for
- University degree or higher degree
- Security certifications will be added advantage.
- Familiarity with international standards in Security and Environment or similar national standards and regulations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant work experience in a control room
- We run a profitable business that has been made possible through top-quality services, cordial business relations with customers, regular interaction with stakeholders, human resource development, modern handling equipment and superior e-commerce capabilities.
3rd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Onne, Rivers NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND