: CFM Assistant
Location: Magumeri LGA, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- The post will be responsible for the implementation of WFP funded General Food Distribution focusing on IDPs and vulnerable host communities.
- Ensuring equitable distribution, monitoring and mobilisation of the community to encourage their participation in the distribution activities.
- The post holder is to assist the Protection officer in ensuring that mechanisms are in place at all distribution points to strengthen the quality and accountability of emergency response as well as upholding the organization’s commitment towards Accountability to Affected People (AAP) standards, especially in regards to information sharing, beneficiaries’ participation, complaints and response mechanism.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Assist the Protection Officer in establishing and managing the complaint and feedback mechanism project.
- Receive complaints and feedback and respond to enquiries at the complaint desk at distribution sites.
- Ensure regular maintenance of complaints and feedback database/ information System and ensure information is shared on a regular basis.
- Carry out regular community feedback functions, ensuring that all SOPs and JDPH core policies are respected.
- Maintenance of an effective record and filing system for all complaints solved and pending issues including correspondences.
- Lodge all feedback, complaints and response in the CFM database.
- Support to ensure complaints are closed within the appropriate timeframe.
- Provide accurate information related to the subject beneficiary matter and other related ongoing activities.
- Ensure accurate recording of all the data related to the beneficiary.
- Submit internal, and accurate reports to the Protection Officer. The reports will be submitted weekly, or daily according to the urgency of the complaint; include monthly recommendations, if needed, to Program Manager as received.
- Follow-up and receive weekly feedback, and case status progress. Ensure all documents and actions taken are documented, and feedback is given back to the beneficiary.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required that may be assigned from time by supervisors.
- As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of RRI safeguarding policies.
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to the email: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document / PDF, otherwise applications will not be considered.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Maiduguri,Borno USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND