Channel Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a young and vibrant candidate that will handle business to business sales, securing new distribution and sales channels for our company.
- The position requires an individual to have a good business acumen with a broad understanding of Information Technology. The Channel Account Executive should also be a good team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales with customer base.
- Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth.
- Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue.
- Provide product training to partners and inform them about complimentary services offered.
- Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
- Develop and review sales proposals with partners.
- Develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
- Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives.
- Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales.
- Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
- Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
- Manage sales activities and maintain sales records and reports.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with partner and end-user customer management as appropriate.
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Channel Account Executive” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND