Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- General book-keeping ensuring that all financial transactions are captured through the company’s accounting software
- Financial reporting for trend analysis and pattern
- Carryout periodic and prompt reconciliations with bankers, debtors and creditors by monitoring account statements regularly to ensure they tally with the company’s records with zero tolerance for and prompt recovery of excess charges.
- Interface effectively with tax and other regulatory authoritiesfor corporate matters.
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Ensures effective management of liquidity in the company through financial management.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting with ACA qualifications
- At least 8 years experience in Accounting and financial reporting
- Ideal candidates should presently reside or can procure accommodation easily in Onitsha.
- Must age less than 45years
- They should be ready to be interviewed PHYSICALLY in Onitsha within oneweek
- Ability to develop and implement cost saving measures
- Carry out effective internal controls.
- Can develop Standard Operating Procedures
- Use of IT for PPT Presentations.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to detail required.
- Leadership skills
- Tax management skills
- Financial management capabilities.
N200,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
16th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV (PDF or Word) to: email@example.com using “Chartered Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Note: For enquiries, send an SMS or WhatsApp message to: 08120796570 .
- Location anambra
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 USD 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND