Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Responsibilities for this role include:
- Organize and manage culinary activities.
- Develop and plan menus and daily specials.
- Manage food costing and inventory.
- Ensure compliance with proper hygiene, health codes and regulations.
- Maintain standards for food storage, quality and appearance.
- Supervise kitchen assistants and ensure premium service is delivered.
Job Requirements of this role include:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a chef (preferably with culinary training certifications)
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Expertise in continental and intercontinental dishes.
- Excellent food presentation skills
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations and personal hygiene.
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND