- Provide engineering support for chemical operations and equipment.
- Assist in designing of new or improved chemical processes.
- Implement new ideas to improve operational quality and efficiency.
- Coordinate plan and schedule project activities for chemical technicians to meet project goals.
- Provide technical support to maintain safe, stable and reliable operations.
- Identify opportunities for cost reductions while maintaining operational quality.
- Develop safety programs to promote safe and secure workplace.
- Investigate operating problems, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
- Develop preventive maintenance program and participate in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Process Safety Management (PSM) programs.
- Follow company laws and regulations to meet project objectives.
- B.Eng in Chemical Engineering
- 5-10 years experience in oil & gas Co.
- Refinery experience would be a plus
26th September, 2019.
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND