Job Title: CHEW / Healthcare Assistant
- Operating cash registers, and restocking inventory.
- Receives, records, and stores medications coming into the pharmacy.
- Maintains stock of prescription medications and informs the pharmacist of inventory needs.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications from a recognized Government institution and licensed by the community health board of Nigeria.
- Must have worked in a community pharmacy.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Strong healthcare knowledge
- Organisation skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos Mainland: Surulere, Opic, Berger and Ikorodu.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3