Chief Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Chief Finance Officer is responsible to assist the overall coordination, leading and supervision of all Accounts and finance management and procedure, financial reporting,and compliance.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and re forecast processes.
- Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Monitoring cash flow and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day financial preparations.
- Maintaining a strong framework of internal controls, accounting processes and procedures.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Presenting monthly results and reports to management as well as to relevant colleagues.
- Providing insightful reporting and commercial analysis to support management decision making.
- Managing the cash-flow needs of the company while managing debt profiles and investments.
- Carrying out post investment and expenditure reviews.
- Oversee general ledger, revenue recognition, accounts receivables & payables, intercompany, treasury, taxation, and payroll.
- Ensuring that payments to vendors and salaries are processed.
- Controlling budgets and expenditure.
- Researching on factors influencing business performance.
- Managing relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, tax authorities and so on.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounts and Finance related role.
- Minimum of 5 years of Cognate experience as Head of Finance and Account is a MUST.
- Previous experience from Microfinance Banks and proficient use of Bank one and accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
12th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using “Chief Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND