Chief Financial Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Management of all finance & treasury activities including financial reporting, financial advisory and project finance activities.
- Lead strategic initiatives designed to reduce cost, manage company overheads and ensure results.
- Devise and execute effective strategies to ensure the company secures the financial resources required to achieve its goals, while mitigating financial and operational risk.
- Manage consolidated group reporting and enforce all accounting standards
- Manage budgeting and financial forecasting functions inclusive of interpretation and predictive analysis of economic trends to achieve long term plans
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of financial reporting; transaction capture; management of chart of accounts; comprehensive asset registers; risk coverage and profitability of all business divisions
- Coordinate and ensure adequacy of funding for all projects inclusive of arranging and facilitating bridging finance as required
- As divisional head, coordinate, coach and supervise financial services and accounting staff on day-to-day operations that includes, but is not limited to, month/year end close, accounts receivable & payable, financial reports, payroll, invoicing, cash receipts and disbursements.
- Works collaboratively with the CEO on new business development inclusive of financial analysis of potential acquisitions, debt, equity and joint venture proposals and partnership agreements
- Negotiation and review of key financial agreements, including mortgages, loan documents, subordination agreement and guarantees as part of any financing and /or construction loan applications, bond financing and/or private debt.
Functional Competencies / Requirements
- Minimum of ten (10) years of management-level experience
- Must hold either ACA/ACCA with at least fifteen (15) years post-certification experience
- The ideal candidate must have prior managerial experience in finance, private equity, or financial advisory firm with verifiable hands-on lead experience in arranging or facilitating new capital/debt investments.
- CFA or similar Financial Modelling certification will be a strong advantage
- Proven financial advisory experience
General Management Competencies/Requirements:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong People management skills
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Strong personal Integrity that is attested by character witnesses
- Proactive self-starter & tenacity
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
29th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos
- Years Of Experience 10-15