Chief Financial Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships.
- They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company’s financial strategy and operations.
- The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks.
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 7 – 10 years’ of finance experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month