Chief Operating Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Co-ordination of the team’s effort to implement and adhere to best practices defined by standard operating procedures.
- Coordination of people, processes and tools to guarantee the successful delivery of all value promised as part of communicating the product value proposition.
- Ensuring that target KPIs on product and service quality are consistently met and surpassed.
- Ensuring that periodic goals and performance expectations of the various units within the team are achieved.
- Ensuring complete compliance and on-going improvements to best practices for software development life cycle management.
- Ensuring complete compliance and on-going improvements to best practices for technical and operational support processes.
- Overseeing, supporting, and ensuring complete compliance with best practices for internal and client-side project execution activities.
- Formulating and implementing necessary changes to people, processes and tools to continuously increase efficiency, improve quality and eliminate operational bottlenecks.
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems, analysis of requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures.
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance to the business development teams to achieve profitable growth in the areas of Corresponding Banking, Trade Finance, Structured Trade & Project Finance, Corporate Banking and Private Banking.
- Promote a corporate culture that allows openness, trust and transparency, allowing for the benefits of a diverse and collaborative environment.
- BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Possesses one or more of the following internationally recognized professional qualifications; PMP, Prince II, Scrum, or Six Sigma.
- At least 10 years related work experience including experience in one or more of the following areas; Management Consulting, Banking, Fintech and Technology.
- Must have worked in capacity of COO or CTO for a technology startup or as senior team lead in a technology management or related function.
- Previous experience as a software developer or application / system administrator will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle, payment, banking, and IT infrastructure.
- Strong capabilities in project management, product management, process engineering, scrum, software development & IT operations (DevOps), software requirements analysis, quality assurance, and service delivery.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders including the team, clients, partners, investors and executive leadership.
- Strong attention to detail and exhibit self-confidence while having high personal ambitions and strong work ethic.
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND