Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for directing internal operations to achieve budgeted results and to preserve the capital funds invested in the company.
- To develop and establish operating policies consistentlywith the CEO.
- To make sure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state and federal regulations and laws governing business operations
- To participate in the adoption of short term and long-term plans and budget based upon broad organizations goals and objectives and to recommend their adoption to the chief executive officer
- To convert vision into specific actionable strategies and plans
- To evaluate performance and recommend merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions
- To delegate authority and responsibility as appropriate
- To undertake special projects as directed by the CEO
- To analyse and recommend changes in organizations systemfor bothcurrent and futuremarkettrends
- To resolve problems related to staffing, utilization of facilities and management of the company.
- Advising and evaluating department heads and managers on performance and compliance with goals
- Always keeping the CEO informed of the major shifts and change in organization.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related area.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- 10 years and above work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s system.
- Problem solving skill.
- Good communication skill.
- Multi tasking skill.
13th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lekki,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND