Chief Operations Officer
- A Chief Operations Officer oversees all business operations on a daily basis and reports directly to the CEO.
- He / She is the second in command, ensuring that effective operational and financial procedures are put in place and strictly adhered to
- He / She works closely with the Founder and CEO and will be focused on the overall performance of the brand, utilizing resources to the most productive uses with the aim of creating maximum value for the company’s benefit.
- Monitor and manage the operations of all departments/teams; operations, sales, quality control and accounts in accordance with overall company goals.
- Budget forecast and development, profit and loss management, and minimizing costs.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals.
- Assess, suggest and implement sustainable and viable processes/practices in order to develop, grow and manage the business.
- Monitoring sales and quality control teams, and spearheading strategies to ensure they exceed customer expectations.
- Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting and bank processes.
- Providing sustainable solutions to minimize company costs, and prevent losses.
- Organize monthly internal training to coach employees and maximize their capabilities
- Coordinate with the team to ensure all the third party utilizations are at the best price and value.
- Oversee all company transactions, ensure all vendors are paid on time and rejected goods are returned quickly.
- Ensure the image of the brand is maintained consistently/improved upon.
- Consistently display ethical leadership, update the team on Business performance, and encourage/motivate the team.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices
- Monitor and ensure that feedback collected by the front line customer service employees are well communicated to the sales and other Business development teams.
- Report to the CEO on behalf of all the departments on a weekly basis.
- Delegate responsibilities to staff members in order to promote their growth and capabilities.
Professional Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- At least five (5) years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations and strategies.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise/fashion business
- Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- People management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ethical leadership.
- A keen eye for fashion/vast knowledge of the fashion industry.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Result-oriented and sales-driven.
- Organised and analytical.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Familiar with local and international market trends and being able to build accordingly.
- Sound knowledge of business strategies.
- Ability to make accurate business projections
- Time management and prioritisation.
Salary / Benefits
- Monthly pay: N150,000 and other benefits: 3% sharing on the company’s annual profit if target of 100m sales revenue is met
- If the applicant exceeds the target, he/she is entitled to 5% of the annual profit.
17th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND