Chief Security Officer
- Ensure life safety of all inside VAC and institute loss prevention measures to prevent incidents / accidents
- Plan the resource allocation & budgeting of security equipment and measures for the given region
- Ensure expenditure is as per the risk profiling of the given zone and as given in the annual budget
- Ensure maintenance of customer (Missions) satisfaction levels on security issues.
- Undertake initiatives & conduct research to ensure cost implementation of best practices and cost-effective measures within the given zone.
- Conduct regular safety drills & ensure communication of necessary safety measures to all employees
- Ensure that security incidents and/or crisis do not compromise operations & are reported immediately using
- Liaise and maintain relationships with Security service providers/ Vendors
- Co-ordination of resources to ensure appropriate and cost-effective control and management of security risks
- Ensure appropriate protective security awareness, training, and education programs are implemented to maintain high-Security awareness levels among employees
- Ensure appropriate and consistent compliance with relevant Security policies, contracts and regulations
- Support, as appropriate, protective security management initiatives in respect of secure transportation of business-related confidential data
- Management of Incidents with prompt reporting and early closures with robust mitigation actions
- Periodic review and risk assessment of the Security set-up of the VACs and initiate measures to mitigate the Risks.
- Minimum: Graduate or its global equivalent Degree
- Post–graduate or its global equivalent degree certification Courses related to Security measures and norms
- 6 – 10 years experience in Armed Forces / Corporate Security DivisionDemonstrated experience in multi-site security environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully conduct investigations and interview conclusions
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication (verbal & written) skills and ability to effectively present information to top management and public groups and accurately document investigative and other job-related activities.
- Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment with minimal supervision of day-to-day activities
- Understand operational, regulatory and compliance issues.
28th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND