Chief Security Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
- The Chief Security Officer is in charge of overseeing and coordinating the security of the University, making security brief to the Management and other matters as may be directed by the Vice Chancellor.
- The candidate must be an ex-Police / Military / Security Officer of not less than a Superintendent or equivalent in the Armed Forces or the DSS or other Security forces.
- The candidate should not be above the age of 60 (sixty) years as at July 2021.
- Experience of serving as Chief Security Officer in a similar organisation will be an added advantage.
29th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 15 copies of their Applications, accompanied with 15 copies of candidate’s Curriculum Vitae. The Curriculum Vitae must include the candidate’s full name, rank, age, marital status, educational attainment, nationality, professional experience and any other relevant information.
All applications shall be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelope containing the application and curriculum vitae and marked “Chief Security Officer” at the top left hand corner and forwarded to reach:
Benson Idahosa University,
PMB 1100, Benin City,
- Each Applicant should include the names and addresses of 3 Referees (at least one of whom should testify to the integrity and moral character of applicant).
- Each Referee should be contacted by the Applicant to forward directly to the Registrar a confidential report on the Applicant in a properly sealed envelope marked Referee Attestation for the Position of Chief Security Officer at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Each application must be accompanied by 15 printed copies of statement of the candidate’s vision for the security of the University
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Benin,Edo NGN Month