Chief Security Officer
- Our client seeks to employ a Chief Security Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing daily incident reports, requisitions, and ensure that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated and properly recorded.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of guests, and staff at all time
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Fire and Safety Committee.
- Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance.
- Follows up on all unusual activities in and around the property.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
- Monitor and follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and property.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports in a timely manner for any theft, loss, and accidents.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts.
- Develops and maintains a monthly checklist for all CCTV equipment, alarmed doors, and panic/duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
- Conduct regular mock fire evacuation drills.
- Develop and advise key personnel of emergency procedures.
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning.
- Conduct regular walk through rounds.
- Supervision of all Security Personnel and giving clear direction on all security-related matters.
- Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents.
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with company standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements.
- Be available 24 hours a day for genuine emergencies within the property.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a High School Diploma. Proficiency in Computers, CCTV, Fire, and Safety systems.
- Fluency in English in both written and spoken and the capability to follow safety and security rules and procedures without compromise at all times is essential.
- At least 5 years of experience in a corporate environment.
3rd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ogun, Ogun, Ogun NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10