Chief Security Officer
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment type: Full-time
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff, visitors and contractors at all times.
- Responsible to manage all safety & security, Fire Life Safety and food hygiene risks faced by our clients
- Liaise with all department heads to ensure employees are adhering to established security procedures.
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from safety standards and any untoward incidents.
- Track departmental safety record and document medically treated and non-treated injuries.
- Oversees first aid program for guests and employees.
- Oversees the claims process and protects company assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker’s Compensation cases.
- Assign duties and schedule staff for balancing needs and productivity standards.
- Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
- Monitor and follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
- Conduct investigations, background check and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the company
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Supervision of all Security Personnel and giving clear direction on all security related aspects.
- Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents, Government Ministers moments etc.
- Be available 24 hours a day for genuine emergencies within the property.
- High School Diploma or 2-year Degree from an accredited University in Criminal Justice or related major. Proficiency in Computers, CCTV, Fire and Safety systems.
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate security / law enforcement /military preferably worked in a hospitality environment.
- Fluency in English in both written and spoken and the capability to follow safety and security rules and procedures without compromises at all times is essential.
2nd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Interview.
- Location Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT) NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND