Child Care Specialist
Location: Karasana and Kubwa Abuja
Hours: Full Time
Position: 10 CCS
Start Date: September 2019
- Caring for Infants and toddlers
- Preparing food, drinks, and snacks for kids and ensuring that they are done with great personal hygiene
- Monitoring and supervising children’s play actions
- Telling stories to children and teaching various activities to engage their brains
- Teaching eating manners, clothing and behaviors to children
- Providing a safe and nurturing atmosphere for the overall development
- Reading stories and teaching basic skills like singing, painting, and writing
- Developing and supervising children during play activities for improving their physical fitness
- Updating the development of physical and mental ability of children to the parents
- Ensuring that there is no threat of any kind to children in and around the facility and every child is adequately taken care of
- Teaching children how to maintain hygiene and perform daily basic routines
- NCE (National Certificate in Education) and Above obtained through full-time studies
- Excellent Organizational and Communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about children
- Results-focused, positive and
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Identify the position for which application is submitted in the email subject.
For More Information, Call: 08086671571 & 09060777375.
- Location Karasana and Kubwa Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification NCE