Job Type: Full time
- We have an immediate opening for a highly skilled and majorly experienced individual with telecommunication industry experience, who will collaborate with our electrical and engineering teams to oversee the construction of various municipal projects.
- From the planning stages through the construction process, you will supervise and guide staff from the office – regions to ensure the project is built correctly and meets all safety regulations.
- Our ideal candidate must possess at least four to five years of professional civil engineering experience and a substantial portfolio of successful projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze survey reports, plans, and other relevant information for project planning
- Budget construction costs and risk analysis for projects
- Oversee operations for construction and project performance
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all ensuring project is delivered to their satisfaction.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- 4+ years of Telecommunication experience in civil eng
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and Strong familiarity with project management software tools.
- Flexible schedule and experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND