Civil & Site Engineer
- Expected to provide direct supervision of construction activities at the site.
- Coordinate site workers schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
- Enforce all site policies and procedures
- Conduct site performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to site budget and Approve project plans
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance across the work site
- Review all project progress before submitting to management
- Prepare and submits bi-monthly progress report.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
- Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver maintenance service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Proper filing and documentation
- Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
- Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
- Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
- Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provision in the client location
- Applicants must have a minimum of 7 years experience in project supervision (Strictly estate projects) with proven track record of success
- A deep understanding of landscaping and infrastructure development
- Applicants must be willing to travel to multiple locations across Nigeria (Mainly Western Nigeria & Middle Belt)
- Must be willing to relocate to project location if needed
- Minimum educational qualification is HND/BSc
- Applicants must possess leadership and personnel management skill
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com with the “Site & Civil Engineer” as the subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND