REF: 1348/NIGE/EU/Claims Administrator (Contract)/Nigeria/190919
Contract: Temporary / Contract
- This role is individually accountable for providing effective and efficient response to administrative requirements in accordance with SLA parameters in a processing environment in order to maximize productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver on daily task and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Provides both direct and indirect service to customers and intermediaries.
- Ensure timely capturing/loading of data into operations software
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft office for report generation and interpretation
- Respond to immediate requirement in line with standard operating procedures
- Ensure daily operational Customer Service efficiency/delivery.
- Responsible for the daily work flow and volumes within the turnaround time
- Maintains and enhances service/work standards to delivers quality work within a given process
Key Result Areas
- Respond to immediate administrative requirements within time frame
- Follows standardized processes and provides administrative support in line with business demands.
- Delivers on daily task promptly.
- Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality.
- Makes increased contributions/effort in broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Performs quality checks on own work.
- Adheres to service and quality standards.
- Delivers, maintains and enhances work standards and quality within the given process.
- Ensures daily processing complies with all appropriate product and legislative rules and requirements.
- Maintains and update procedural documentation.
- Ensures quality of Service delivery to customers conforms to agreed service level standards.
- Ensure customers are well informed about issues affecting their claim.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Builds and manages internal/external relationships.
- Manage internal/external Customer Complaints.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A first degree or its equivalent in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS packages (Word, Excel etc.)
26th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nationwide, Nigeria USD Month