- Establish cleaning standards and procedures for workers and ensure adherence to these standards and procedures
- Coaching and developing new employees
- Carrying out office cleaning inspection on regular basis, scheduling and assigning specific duties/roles to cleaners and also ensuring that they are carried out expertly
- Inspection of cleaning equipment on a regular basis so as to know when they are worn out and request for replacement
- Supervise and develop post construction cleaners on site.
Requirements / Competencies
- Excellent communication skills – reading, writing and speaking
- Good interpersonal attributes
- Demonstrate the aptitude or competence for assigned roles
- Display a high level of integrity
- Excellent decision- making ability
- Must be proactive
- Ability to work as a team and lead a team
- Must have at least 5 years relevant experience in cleaning field
- Physically fit- the role requires walking, bending and other physical abilities
- Valid driver’s license is an advantage
- Have in depth knowledge about post construction cleaning and materials / chemicals used for cleaning
- Must be able to use scrubbers and polishing machines
- Must reside on the Island.
28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month