Job Title: CLIENT EXPERIENCE OFFICER
We a looking for a dynamic Client Experience Officer who is willing and ready to help deliver a happy customer experience and support our sales team to prioritize customer preferences in the company’s marketing strategy. Also, we require a calm personality, with the ability to stay calm under immense pressure. He or she would also be responsible for generating B2C sales leads and closing sales enquiries etc.
- Assist in developing, presenting, and implementing policies and procedures to make sure company customers have a satisfactory experience when using its services
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure excellent customer service
- Reach out to customers through technology or in person, communicating to them about the company’s services, and finding out about new services they want the company to offer
- Provide routine report to appropriate company managers and also customers about achievements and improvements planned to address prevalent deficiencies
- Receive and responding to customer service inquiries
- Identify needs/wants of customers
- Make available product brochures for customers and guide them on the use of the website.
- Update details for personal and business clients, such as name and address details
- Provide pricing and delivery information to customers
- Educate customers on deals and promotions the company is offering
- Attend to enquiries and resolve complaints through phone, email, or social media
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or necessary exchanges
- Attend to guest of the company.
- Ensure record of payment information, customer balances and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers are properly kept
- Assist in selling products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Regularly compile reports and submit to the management on overall customer satisfaction and customer data base.
- Valid driver’s license & LASDRI.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Salary: N80,000 – N120,000/month.
24th November, 2023.
How To Apply
Send CV and application to email@example.com
- Location LAGOS
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 NGN 100000-150000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification OND